Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 14, 2010

Sunday was the best day ever. It was warm and sunny. We spent the morning at the beach and the afternoon at the pool, with a little shopping thrown in as well. The day ended with dinner at the fancy restaurant. Patrick's and Mary-Claire left early on Monday, so we said goodbye that night. And I put a very sad girl to bed.

This picture makes me wonder why we live where we do:

If you ask Rowan what he likes best about the beach, the waves or digging in the sand, he'll tell you the waves. But he spent quite a bit of time doing this:


Jon swimming in the ocean:
Working on the family castle:
Mary-Claire and I swimming in the ocean. I had forgotten how fun it is - I giggled like a dork after every wave:
Ellie in front of the pirate ship:
The water slides:
The view of the "small" pool from the pirate ship:
Ellie's front flip:
Best cousins with matching cute hair:
BCWMCH II:

Rowan in the pool with the big kids:
I like to call this one "Next time I'll have Conor and Jaden take off their goggles":

They're not looking at me, but I still like this picture:

Patrick and Kim:

The DS players with kind of matching necklaces:
Mayan coffee:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! Your feet picture turned out! I am so jealous..it looks awesome. The pictures are perfect..we had such a good time with everyone. I already talked to Sarah about it - are you willing to learn to braid hair so we can walk the beach all day?

Tell the kiddos hi and we miss them already - you too!