Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 11, 2010

I think I should start this post by saying there is no way I can tell you how amazing this trip was. We all had so much fun, and none of us were ready to come back. I can't begin to describe how beautiful it was, or how relaxing, or anything, so I'm not even going to try. So there.

This is what Ellie had been looking forward to most on the whole trip - the hammocks on the sand. She liked them, but there were way too many other things that she found that she liked better!

Mom and Mary-Claire.

Conor's necklace. He hasn't taken it off yet, except to sleep (and even then that's because we tell him he has to).
This is a terrible picture, exposure-wise, but I'm pretty sure you can see the utter delight. If you ever need a mood-booster, I highly recommend taking one of the boys to the beach. It's completely worth it!

No comments: