It's pretty easy to find holiday clothes for little girls. Target usually has shirts and leggings for $5.00. And if I hit the after-holiday sales right, I can get next year's for $2.50. Holiday clothes for little boys are very hard to find, unless you want the sarcastic kind. So I was so happy to find this one last year, even if it was after Valentine's Day. I wasn't sure it would fit, especially with a long sleeved shirt underneath. I can't tell you how happy he was to wear it this morning. I'm thinking it will be worn at least every other day until the 14th, and then maybe a bit after that even. And you'll notice he has another tooth out. That one came out last night while he played basketball with Tanner. He thought it was so cool that it came out because the two of them collided. (Fortunately it was already loose)!
Happy Birthday Sarah!!
No comments:
Post a Comment