Friday, August 14, 2009

August 3, 2009

Note: I really do take pictures every day. It's just getting them on the computer that seems to be a challenge lately.

We took Conor and Ellie to a drive-in movie. I've been getting emails from the drive in all summer telling what movies are playing, and they finally had one we could take the kids to. Neither of the kids had any concept of a drive-in movie. I couldn't even think of any movies we've seen where people go to the drive-in.

There were about 12 other cars there, which I thought was a lot for a Monday night. Conor and Ellie were the only ones in their pjs, so they weren't interested in getting out of the truck. (I do think they were happy to have them on for the ride home). We stopped and got dinner to eat while we waited, and we'd picked out candy too.


We saw Ice Age 3. We'd seen the other 2 fairly recently, so we knew Conor would find it hysterical and Ellie wouldn't be scared. That's a pretty good movie judge for us.

No comments: