This weekend was the Sturgis Falls celebration. It was also my 20th high school reunion. That meant I got to ride in the parade. I was not the highlight of the parade for the Runchey family, however. That's because Bailey, Jaden and Ellie rode with Grandpa in the convertible. I have no pictures of that, so maybe someone will send me some?
Walking to the parade:

It was also Mom and Dad's 40th anniversary this weekend, so all of us were home to take them to dinner. That meant we could take family pictures. Aren't my kids cute? Conor is grinning and squinting like a madman, Ellie is crying because she doesn't like her dress anymore, and Rowan isn't paying any attention at all.

Between all the activities, we were able to squeeze in some down time.
1 comment:
seriously you were at Sturgis the one year I was only down there to eat lunch? I can't believe I didn't see you!
Post a Comment