By the end of the night, here's what we saw. Please notice he's not gripping the wall with his other hand. (Thanks Sarah!)
My New Year's Resolution for 2008 is to take more pictures. Well, maybe not just more pictures, but pictures more often. This is proof that I'm keeping that resolution!
Monday, April 20, 2009
April 18, 2009
Saturday was the last skating party of the year. Once again, Jon and Rowan stayed home, but this time we took Sarah with us. We all started out on skates, even me. I made it around once with Conor, and then put my shoes back on. I couldn't be on wheels and help him at the same time. I walked around the rink with him once or twice while Sarah skated with Ellie. That put a bit of a crimp in Ellie's social style though, so Sarah took over Conor duty. Although I can't figure out how to rotate the movie, it's worth posting so you know what she went through most of the night. As athletic as he is, he did not take to skating so well. To his credit (and my complete surprise) he never gave up. He took two breaks for Gatorade, but other than that, he kept trying. Most of that may be due to Aunt Sarah's being there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It was so much fun....and exhausting. Conor and I needed Gatorade after a few loops.
that video is great! i love conor, but i have to say i just laughed out loud at him there.
I laugh out loud everytime I watch it. Which I do - over and over again. Poor guy.
Post a Comment