Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
On Tuesday we went to the Phelps Youth Pavilion at the Waterloo Art Center. It was so much fun. There were so many things to do, and everything was clean and bright and working. And as it was Jon's day off, he got to go too. He, Grandpa and Rowan left early so one of them could nap. I assumed Conor would go with them (as he had complained all morning as we got ready to go), but he wanted to stay a little more. He, Ellie, Grandma and I stayed another hour or so. We'll be going back for sure.




This was Jon's favorite exhibit. You drew a picture, then placed it in the projector you see on the right. What you drew was projected as the background of the stage. Here he is working on a ferocious dragon.

Conor was tired of waiting for the dragon, so he used someone else's drawing. I couldn't believe he actually put on costumes and acted things out. He's usually a little too reserved for that.

Rowan's favorite part was the stairs.
Conor and Ellie like them too.

Around our house, this is affectionately referred to as "Stimmel hair".

Another great day to play outside.


Kiss me, I'm Irish!

No comments: