Sunday, September 28, 2008

September 28, 2008

Today was a beautiful fall day. Grandma and Grandpa Wilson came up to see Conor's football game, and we had perfect weather. The Blue Tornadoes won their second game, so they're now 2-2. Conor had an amazing catch, from what we heard. I had to run home and get the drinks for the team that we had forgotten, and Jon was turned around in his seat talking to his mom, so neither of us saw it. Jon heard everyone cheering, and turned around just in time to see Conor getting up. Later I told Conor I'd had to run home so I missed it, and that I was sorry I didn't see it. "That's okay Mom. Because I saw it". He's a pretty cool six year old.

Here is a little pre-game warm up. Ellie is the center, and they're practicing the reverse play.

After the Tornadoes won, he changed into his Hawks jersey to see if he could get them a win. (I don't believe he did).


Ellie has learned to ride "sideways" on her bike. It looks like she's riding side saddle, and it makes me nervous.


Rowan walking behind the wagon. He actually took four steps today without holding onto anything. In fact, his arms were straight up in the air!

No comments: